ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Andrew Broderick <andrewbroderic...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SQL Maps connection mgmt in servlet
Date Sat, 06 Mar 2010 21:28:55 GMT
Good to know, thanks. I'd only used it in conjunction with Spring before,
never in a raw servlet, so I wasn't sure.

How about the connection pooling? Couldn't find it in the documentation,
although I'm sure it's in there. Does it release connections to the pool
immediately on completion of a query?

Thanks