ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Arpon <the_philosop...@mail.inet.hr>
Subject Re: IBatis 3.0 beta 10 + annotations + stored procedures
Date Thu, 25 Mar 2010 08:38:42 GMT

Thanks, the answers were very helpful! =)

Oh.... I didn't even notice, but your parameter is a String, which is
immutable.  You'd have to pass the parameter in as a Map or a POJO. Since
Java doesn't support pass by reference, or out parameters, or mutable
strings, there's no way around this.

Clinton