ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Bekkum Odd-Rune <Odd-Rune.Bek...@imr.no>
Subject SV: setNull and default jdbcType
Date Wed, 17 Mar 2010 15:27:32 GMT
Looks good.

Thanks
orb
________________________________
Fra: Clinton Begin [clinton.begin@gmail.com]
Sendt: 17. mars 2010 05:28
Til: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Emne: Re: setNull and default jdbcType

Fixed.  Give it a try.

Clinton

On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 12:28 PM, Bekkum Odd-Rune <Odd-Rune.Bekkum@imr.no<mailto:Odd-Rune.Bekkum@imr.no>>
wrote:
Hi.

To get it to work I've added :OTHER on all INSERT and UPDATE statements.
I can do check out and build and test it tomorrow.
I've created Jira ticket IBATIS-762.

Thanks,
Odd-Rune.

Thanks.  A few others have reported this, but until now I didn't understand what was happening.
 It's unusual for Postgres to allow Types.OTHER for setNull.  Indeed I did remove that code.
 I don't think it should be a problem to put it back.  I'll try to commit something tonight,
and if you're willing to check out from SVN and do a build to test it out, that would be great.

If you get a chance, could you file a Jira ticket for this?

Thanks much,
Clinton

On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 6:34 AM, Bekkum Odd-Rune <Odd-Rune.Bekkum@imr.no<mailto:Odd-Rune.Bekkum@imr.no><mailto:Odd-Rune.Bekkum@imr.no<mailto:Odd-Rune.Bekkum@imr.no>>>