ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Tomáš Procházka <t.procha...@centrum.cz>
Subject Re: return simple String[] or List<String>
Date Thu, 25 Mar 2010 11:43:46 GMT

I found solution i have this in xml mapping file

 <resultMap type="java.lang.String" id="domainsResult">
   <result property="" column="domain"/>
 </resultMap>

<select id="selectAvailableDomains" resultMap="domainsResult">
 SELECT domain FROM queue WHERE ended IS NULL GROUP BY domain
</select>

and this in Mapper class

List<String> selectAvailableDomains();

and it works

> Od: "Guy Rouillier" <guyr-ml1@burntmail.com>
> Komu: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
> Datum: 24.03.2010 18:10
> Předmět: Re: return simple String[] or List<String>
>
>On 3/24/2010 10:30 AM, Tomáš Procházka wrote:
>>
>> It's possible return simple String[] or List<String>  with ibatis maping?
>
>You don't mention which version of iBATIS you are using, so I'm assuming version 3.  This
works:

>	<select id="selectBundleId" resultType="string" parameterType="string" >
>

>> In documentation is only 'int' 'hashmap' and collection of own class.
>> Itried resultType="java.util.String[]" or resultMap="java.util.String" and it doesn't
work

>The documentation says this: "Note that in the case of collections, this should be the
type that the collection contains, not the type of the collection itself."  The type that
the collection contains is string.