ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Daryl Stultz <da...@6degrees.com>
Subject Re: Mapper parsing problem
Date Wed, 03 Feb 2010 20:54:02 GMT
On Wed, Feb 3, 2010 at 3:32 PM, Simone Tripodi <simone.tripodi@gmail.com>wrote:

> Forgot to say that, of course, there are cons, like in the sample below:
>
> I misread your first post and was thinking you wanted something like this:

<insert id=”insertUser” parameterType=”User” >
   <parameterDef name="department" mode="OUT" jdbcType="CURSOR"
javaType="Department"
resultMap="departmentResultMap"/>
    insert into users (id, username, password, department)
    values (#{id}, #{username}, #{password}, #{department})
</insert>

I'm totally mixing your examples up, but the point is "parameterDef" just
defines the nature of the parameter, #{department} just applies the value in
the right spot. Maybe that's worse, I don't know!

--
Daryl Stultz