ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Martin Ellis <ellis....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: read large result set in Ibatis3
Date Thu, 25 Feb 2010 10:22:05 GMT
Hi Davide,

Did you see my other posts on this subject?
http://www.mail-archive.com/user-java@ibatis.apache.org/msg15588.html
http://www.mail-archive.com/user-java@ibatis.apache.org/msg15589.html

Perhaps that's what you're after?

Martin

On 25 February 2010 10:02, Davide Rogora <drogora@unionefiduciaria.it> wrote:
> I agree with Martin.
> In my company we use iBatis and we appreciate both result mapping and dynamic SQL features,
but sometimes we only need dynamic SQL with direct access to the underlying jdbc cursor.
> For instance... we use JasperReports for report generation (and dynamic queries are very
useful with reports), but we cannot use iBatis because we have memory issues (and bad performances)
for large reports; it would be nice if we could call a dynamic query and pass the underlying
jdbc resultset to JasperReports.

> Davide.

parameter handling without it.  That in itself is probably enough incentive to use iBATIS.