ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From J S <sharpfel...@yahoo.ca>
Subject RE: Mapper behaving differently between Eclipse and Maven
Date Wed, 17 Feb 2010 16:55:44 GMT
Hi there,

thank you very much for your reply.

How
would you expect the period to be passed to the java.util.Date class?The query uses the "period"
column just to group the resulting records; I really only care about the "expense_date" column
(which gets mapped properly to java.util.Date, as I can see when I turn on the debugger in
Eclipse).  So I expect a collection of Date instances (this works in Eclipse, but not in
Maven).
Do you have any ideas how I can trace what Ibatis is doing under the covers? I tried enabling
logging on org.apache.ibatis, but this doesn't tell me much.
Thanks a lot.
Cheers,
Javier.

http://www.flickr.com/gift/