ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Stephen Friedrich <stephen.friedr...@fortis-it.eu>
Subject AW: Custom ResultSet handler
Date Tue, 02 Feb 2010 09:20:09 GMT
I am also interested in this feature:
Much of my code uses ibatis to generate beans, then works on those.
However I have existing code that takes an Excel-template and a JDBC
result set and fills the excel file using apache poi.
I would very much like to re-use the existing ibatis-queries (including
their dynamic parts).

Another option for me would be to somehow get the final SQL statement and
parameters, then execute that statement myself. Is that possible somehow?

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: costab [mailto:k444@nym.hush.com]
Gesendet: Montag, 1. Februar 2010 23:24
An: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Betreff: Custom ResultSet handler

I am a newbie to ibatis and I want to figure out where iBatis would fit to
solve my requirements.

Is it possible in iBatis 3.0 (or 2.x) to provide my own ResultSet handler? I
read the documentation and it is seems that I would have to use a plugin to
do that. Are there any samples on how to do it? Can I specify what plug-in I
want to use for specific select elements? For some queries I want to leave
to iBatis to do the mapping for others I want to specify my own handler.