ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Guy Rouillier <guyr-...@burntmail.com>
Subject Re: why is ibatis rolling up for an association, not sure why this isn't flat, or what its rolling up on?
Date Mon, 22 Feb 2010 04:36:00 GMT
On 2/21/2010 11:19 PM, Rick R wrote:

> To Guy's point, not sure if the object's I'm mapping to matter? but if so:
>
> public class ProdAttrGroupAttrValue extends BaseModel {
> public class AttributeValue extends BaseModel {

After sending my last reply, I noticed both your object classes extend
BaseModel.  What is that?  As a test, I'd suggest removing this
derivation to ensure that the base class is not doing things to trip you
up.  One BaseModel I've used is from GXT and that definitely has some
restrictions on how it is used.

--
Guy Rouillier