ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Guy Rouillier <guyr-...@burntmail.com>
Subject Re: Ibator for ibatis 3
Date Mon, 22 Feb 2010 04:15:32 GMT
Jeff, I did a fresh checkout and build, and I'm now able to use the
Ibator Eclipse feature.  Much thanks for making the needed changes.  I
had to make some small changes to get everything to work:

MANIFEST.MF for ui plug-in:

Update the following two lines:

org.apache.ibatis.ibator.eclipse.core;bundle-version="1.2.2",
org.apache.ibatis.ibator.core;bundle-version="1.2.2",

feature.xml:

delete:
<includes
          id="org.apache.ibatis.ibator.source"
          version="0.0.0"/>

site.xml:

delete:
<feature url="features/org.apache.ibatis.ibator_1.2.0.jar"
id="org.apache.ibatis.ibator" version="1.2.0">
       <category name="Ibator Version 1.2"/>
    </feature>
    <feature url="features/org.apache.ibatis.ibator_1.2.1.jar"
id="org.apache.ibatis.ibator" version="1.2.1">
       <category name="Ibator Version 1.2"/>
    </feature>

I generated an update site to share with co-workers.  If I didn't delete
these, then when I added the Update Site, Eclipse showed me 3 entries
for the Ibator feature, and the titles were the same for all, since the
title comes from the category name.

One other issue I noticed was that when I instructed Eclipse to remove
this feature, it did not delete the JAR files.  That caused problems on
the next install.  So what I ended up doing was to delete the feature,
shut down Eclipse, manually delete the JAR files, restart Eclipse and
reinstall the feature.

On 2/19/2010 6:47 PM, Guy Rouillier wrote:
> I'll try a fresh checkout.  The link below is failing for me:
>
> The requested URL
> /repos/asf/ibatis/java/ibator/trunk/eclipse/org.apacheibatis.ibator.eclipse.doc/html-src/eclipseui/buildingFromSVN.html
> was not found on this server.
>
> On 2/19/2010 4:07 PM, Jeff Butler wrote:
>> I just committed some changes to the eclipse plugin code for version
>> 1.2.2. Things work fine for me. Also, I updated the instructions for
>> building the eclipse plugin here:
>>
>> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ibatis/java/ibator/trunk/eclipse/org.apacheibatis.ibator.eclipse.doc/html-src/eclipseui/buildingFromSVN.html
>>

>> Jeff Butler
>>

>> On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 12:31 PM, Guy
>> Rouillier<guyr-ml1@burntmail.com> wrote:
>>> Unfortunately, that's not it. I had found that manifest and updated
>>> it to
>>> reflect 3.0.0. I'll try working more on this tonight. I'll search my
>>> Eclipse installation and just remove all other instances of the
>>> Ibator JAR;
>>> hopefully then at least Eclipse will give me some big error message
>>> identifying where it is picking up the older version. Thanks.
>>>
>>> ========
>>> Manifest-Version: 1.0
>>> Bundle-ManifestVersion: 2
>>> Bundle-Name: Ibator Core Plug-in
>>> Bundle-SymbolicName: org.apache.ibatis.ibator.core
>>> Bundle-Version: 3.0.0
>>> Bundle-ClassPath: ibator.jar
>>> Export-Package: org.apache.ibatis.ibator.ant,
>>> org.apache.ibatis.ibator.api,
>>> org.apache.ibatis.ibator.api.dom,
>>> org.apache.ibatis.ibator.api.dom.java,
>>> org.apache.ibatis.ibator.api.dom.xml,
>>> org.apache.ibatis.ibator.config,
>>> org.apache.ibatis.ibator.config.xml,
>>> org.apache.ibatis.ibator.exception,
>>> org.apache.ibatis.ibator.generator,
>>> org.apache.ibatis.ibator.generator.ibatis2,
>>> org.apache.ibatis.ibator.generator.ibatis2.dao,
>>> org.apache.ibatis.ibator.generator.ibatis2.dao.elements,
>>> org.apache.ibatis.ibator.generator.ibatis2.dao.templates,
>>> org.apache.ibatis.ibator.generator.ibatis2.model,
>>> org.apache.ibatis.ibator.generator.ibatis2.sqlmap,
>>> org.apache.ibatis.ibator.generator.ibatis2.sqlmap.elements,
>>> org.apache.ibatis.ibator.generator.ibatis3,
>>> org.apache.ibatis.ibator.generator.ibatis3.javamapper,
>>> org.apache.ibatis.ibator.generator.ibatis3.javamapper.elements,
>>> org.apache.ibatis.ibator.generator.ibatis3.model,
>>> org.apache.ibatis.ibator.generator.ibatis3.xmlmapper,
>>> org.apache.ibatis.ibator.generator.ibatis3.xmlmapper.elements,
>>> org.apache.ibatis.ibator.internal,
>>> org.apache.ibatis.ibator.internal.db,
>>> org.apache.ibatis.ibator.internal.rules,
>>> org.apache.ibatis.ibator.internal.types,
>>> org.apache.ibatis.ibator.internal.util,
>>> org.apache.ibatis.ibator.internal.util.messages,
>>> org.apache.ibatis.ibator.logging,
>>> org.apache.ibatis.ibator.maven,
>>> org.apache.ibatis.ibator.plugins
>>> Bundle-RequiredExecutionEnvironment: J2SE-1.5
>>> =========

Here

>>> --
>>> Guy Rouillier