ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Jakub Vondrak <i...@centrum.cz>
Subject performance issue for id as association
Date Sat, 20 Feb 2010 20:21:23 GMT
Hello,

I'm new to iBatis 3 so maybe I'm overooking something obvious, but I'm
having problem while trying to map id object as association.

Here is my result map

   <resultMap id="billResultMap" type="Bill">
      <id column="bill_id" property="id" />
      <collection property="billItems" ofType="BillItem">
          <result column="bi_sku" property="customId" />
          <result column="bi_name" property="name" />

         <association property="id" javaType="BillItemId">
            <id column="bill_id" property="idBill"/>
            <id column="bill_id" property="itemOrder" />
         </association>
      </collection>
   </resultMap>

Problem is that class BillItem has another class BillItemId which acts
as ID, but I'm not able to express this fact in result map.
This is probably the reason why I'm having performance problems
(java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space).

Can anybody help?

Thanks and regards,
Jakub