ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Guy Rouillier <guyr-...@burntmail.com>
Subject Re: Ibator for ibatis 3
Date Wed, 17 Feb 2010 06:45:19 GMT
On 11/8/2009 7:11 PM, Jeff Butler wrote:
> Ibator updates for iBATIS3 are now in SVN.  I won't do a formal
> release for a few days as I need to update the docs, but feel free to
> check it out and play with it.  Ibator is now built with Maven rather
> than Ant, so you'll need to know how to do a Maven build.  All the
> tests pass, but there might be some situations I've not anticipated.
> Let me know if you encounter any difficulties.  The SVN link is here:
>
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ibatis/java/ibator/trunk/core/

Jeff, iBATIS is now spreading through our company; thanks again to the
whole development team for your hard work on such a useful platform.

Any updates on a binary build of Ibator compatible with version 3 of
iBATIS?  I'm interested in the Eclipse plugin as well as core.  Someone
called me today asking about old bugs in 1.2.1 so I provided him with my
local binary of 1.2.2, but would like to get the version 3 updates.

Thanks.

--
Guy Rouillier

--