ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Vikram Subbarao <vikra...@directi.com>
Subject Re: java.util.UUID to postgres uuid column
Date Thu, 11 Feb 2010 06:50:19 GMT
With this approach i tried this in a query -

    <select id="findById" parameterClass="java.util.UUID"
resultMap="fullResult" cacheModel="cache">
        SELECT users.*
        FROM users
        WHERE id = #id#
    </select>

When i call this query as -

    sqlMapClientTemplate.queryForObject("User.findById", id);

/    Note: id is an java.util.UUID object./

I get an error -

    com.ibatis.common.beans.ProbeException: There is no READABLE
property named 'id' in class 'java.util.UUID'

Regards
Vikram