ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Vikram Subbarao <vikra...@directi.com>
Subject java.util.UUID to postgres uuid column
Date Tue, 09 Feb 2010 10:35:48 GMT
I am using postgres db and would like to map a java.util.UUID to a
postgres uuid column. Latest postgres driver supports mapping of this if
i was directly creating my prepared statements but since i use ibatis
inbetween, i am unable to achive this as ibatis does not seem to
understand that java.util.UUID can be based down to jdbc. I could use
typehandler if the db column was a VARCHAR, but since the postgres db is
a 'uuid' type, i have  no option but to use the driver supported option
of using java.util.UUID, but it does not work with ibatis for me.

Please help me if some one has a solution to this.

Regards
Vikram