ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simone.trip...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: XML vs Annotations
Date Mon, 08 Feb 2010 14:39:41 GMT
Hi Clinton,
can you tell me please where I can start looking for configuration
classes? After reading your email I started thinking about realizing a
"polyglot" iBatis, extending the existing classes, allowing it reading
the configuration files in various formats...
Maybe I'm just too much a dreamer, but if Maven3 guys started thinking
about the "Polyglot Maven"[1] maybe it could be just nice having
different formats of SQL Maps... :P
Thanks in advance,
Simo

[1] http://polyglot.sonatype.org/