ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Tom Carchrae <carch...@gmail.com>
Subject iBatis 3.0 minimal complete example
Date Tue, 02 Feb 2010 05:13:32 GMT

Hi,

I'm working my way through the 3.0 manual, and am new to iBatis.  I wonder
if anyone could be so kind as to post a complete working example.  There
seems to be a lot of examples in 2.x land, but not so many using the current
version.  So a simple java class, config file, and map file.

Alternatively, is the Blog example actually available anywhere?  I have seen
the Petstore example, but it's not exactly simple/minimal.

Thanks in advance,

Tom