ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From costab <k...@nym.hush.com>
Subject Custom ResultSet handler
Date Mon, 01 Feb 2010 22:23:36 GMT

I am a newbie to ibatis and I want to figure out where iBatis would fit to
solve my requirements.

Is it possible in iBatis 3.0 (or 2.x) to provide my own ResultSet handler? I
read the documentation and it is seems that I would have to use a plugin to
do that. Are there any samples on how to do it? Can I specify what plug-in I
want to use for specific select elements? For some queries I want to leave
to iBatis to do the mapping for others I want to specify my own handler.