ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Nathan Maves <nathan.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: iBatis 3.0 minimal complete example
Date Wed, 10 Feb 2010 21:54:03 GMT
how about we leave out the whole J2EE stack and anything that goes with it....

come on rick people want to see a nice clean example of a full stack.  from the front end
(stripes gets my vote) to IB3 on the back end as well as anything in between.  we have covered
this topic before and would love to have a few jPetStores out there.  I would love for someone
to use flex for the front end on one as well.

nathan
On Feb 10, 2010, at 2:21 PM, Rick R wrote:

> On Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 9:27 AM, Clinton Begin <clinton.begin@gmail.com> wrote:
> I agree, that it's long overdue.  Perhaps it's time for Jpetstore 6.
>

> And without leveraging Guice or Spring :)

Nathan Maves
nathan.maves@gmail.com