ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From olamalam <ilker.cikrikc...@aspone.co.uk>
Subject Re: ibator couldnt find jdbc driver
Date Wed, 13 Jan 2010 13:37:16 GMT

Sorry, I couldn't get what you mean. should I put this line:
<classpathentry kind="lib"
path="E:/setup/mysql/mysql-connector-java-5.1.10/mysql-connector-java-5.1.10-bin.jar"/>
to the ibator config xml?

then it will look like this:
<ibatorConfiguration >
  <ibatorContext id="context1" >
    <jdbcConnection driverClass="com.mysql.jdbc.Driver"
connectionURL="jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/music" userId="root" password=""
/>
    <javaModelGenerator targetPackage="com.ociweb.music.model"
targetProject="\SampleIbatis\src" />
    <sqlMapGenerator targetPackage="test.xml"
targetProject="\SampleIbatis\src" />
    <daoGenerator targetPackage="com.ociweb.music.dao"
targetProject="\SampleIbatis\src" type="GENERIC-CI" />
    <table schema="music" tableName="artists" >
      <columnOverride column="name" property="name" />
    </table>
<classpathentry kind="lib"
path="E:/setup/mysql/mysql-connector-java-5.1.10/mysql-connector-java-5.1.10-bin.jar"/>
  </ibatorContext>  
</ibatorConfiguration>

right?

Jeff Butler-2 wrote:
> 
> Sorry - you need the entry in your ibatorconfig file - not the
> .classpath file. Eclipse plugins have a different classpath than the
> eclipse project classpath.
> 
> Jeff Butler
> 
> 
> On 1/12/10, olamalam <ilker.cikrikcili@aspone.co.uk> wrote:
>>
>> I have it:
>>
>> <classpath>
>> 	<classpathentry kind="src" path="src"/>
>> 	<classpathentry kind="con"
>> path="org.eclipse.jdt.launching.JRE_CONTAINER/org.eclipse.jdt.internal.debug.ui.launcher.StandardVMType/J2SE-1.5"/>
>> 	<classpathentry kind="lib"
>> path="E:/setup/ibatis/ibatis-2.3.4.726/lib/ibatis-2.3.4.726.jar"/>
>> 	<classpathentry kind="lib"
>> path="E:/setup/mysql/mysql-connector-java-5.1.10/mysql-connector-java-5.1.10-bin.jar"/>
>> 	<classpathentry kind="var" path="IBATOR_JAR"
>> sourcepath="IBATOR_JAR_SRC"/>
>> 	<classpathentry kind="output" path="bin"/>
>> </classpath>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> Jeff Butler-2 wrote:
>>>
>>> You need to add a <classPathEntry> element to add the JAR to the
>>> classpath.
>>>
>>> Jeff Butler
>>>
>>>
>>> On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 9:13 AM, olamalam
>>> <ilker.cikrikcili@aspone.co.uk>
>>> wrote:
>>>>
>>>> Hi to all,
>>>>
>>>> I have a problem with the eclipse plugin of ibatis.
>>>> I've generated a ibatorConfiguration xml file and filled its fields:
>>>> <ibatorConfiguration >
>>>>  <ibatorContext id="context1" >
>>>>    <jdbcConnection driverClass="com.mysql.jdbc.Driver"
>>>> connectionURL="jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/music" userId="root"
>>>> password="root" />
>>>>    <javaModelGenerator targetPackage="com.ociweb.music.model"
>>>> targetProject="\SampleIbatis\src" />
>>>>    <sqlMapGenerator targetPackage="test.xml"
>>>> targetProject="\SampleIbatis\src" />
>>>>    <daoGenerator targetPackage="com.ociweb.music.dao"
>>>> targetProject="\SampleIbatis\src" type="GENERIC-CI" />
>>>>    <table schema="music" tableName="artists" >
>>>>      <columnOverride column="name" property="name" />
>>>>    </table>
>>>>  </ibatorContext>
>>>> </ibatorConfiguration>
>>>>
>>>> then when I click on "Generate iBatis artifacts" i get an "Unexpected
>>>> error
>>>> while running Ibator.
>>>> Exception getting JDBC Driver" error.
>>>>
>>>> I'm using mySql and my mySql-connector.jar file is in referenced
>>>> libraries.
>>>> also I've added the jar file to the class path. I checked it from
>>>> comment
>>>> prompt, the system sees com.mysql.jdbc.Driver.class.
>>>>
>>>> what should i do?
>>>>
>>>> thanks in advance...
>>>>
>>>> --
>>>> View this message in context:
>>>> http://old.nabble.com/ibator-couldnt-find-jdbc-driver-tp27129063p27129063.html
>>>> Sent from the iBATIS - User - Java mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: user-java-unsubscribe@ibatis.apache.org
>>>> For additional commands, e-mail: user-java-help@ibatis.apache.org
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: user-java-unsubscribe@ibatis.apache.org
>>> For additional commands, e-mail: user-java-help@ibatis.apache.org
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>> --
>> View this message in context:
>> http://old.nabble.com/ibator-couldnt-find-jdbc-driver-tp27129063p27130546.html
>> Sent from the iBATIS - User - Java mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>>
>>
>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: user-java-unsubscribe@ibatis.apache.org
>> For additional commands, e-mail: user-java-help@ibatis.apache.org
>>
>>
> 
> -- 
> Sent from my mobile device
> 
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: user-java-unsubscribe@ibatis.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: user-java-help@ibatis.apache.org
> 
> 
> 

-- 
View this message in context: http://old.nabble.com/ibator-couldnt-find-jdbc-driver-tp27129063p27145015.html
Sent from the iBATIS - User - Java mailing list archive at Nabble.com.


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: user-java-unsubscribe@ibatis.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: user-java-help@ibatis.apache.org


Mime
View raw message