ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From olamalam <ilker.cikrikc...@aspone.co.uk>
Subject ibator couldnt find jdbc driver
Date Tue, 12 Jan 2010 15:13:30 GMT

Hi to all,

I have a problem with the eclipse plugin of ibatis.
I've generated a ibatorConfiguration xml file and filled its fields:
<ibatorConfiguration >
  <ibatorContext id="context1" >
    <jdbcConnection driverClass="com.mysql.jdbc.Driver"
connectionURL="jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/music" userId="root"
password="root" />
    <javaModelGenerator targetPackage="com.ociweb.music.model"
targetProject="\SampleIbatis\src" />
    <sqlMapGenerator targetPackage="test.xml"
targetProject="\SampleIbatis\src" />
    <daoGenerator targetPackage="com.ociweb.music.dao"
targetProject="\SampleIbatis\src" type="GENERIC-CI" />
      <columnOverride column="name" property="name" />
  </ibatorContext>
</ibatorConfiguration>

then when I click on "Generate iBatis artifacts" i get an "Unexpected error
while running Ibator.
Exception getting JDBC Driver" error.

I'm using mySql and my mySql-connector.jar file is in referenced libraries.
also I've added the jar file to the class path. I checked it from comment
prompt, the system sees com.mysql.jdbc.Driver.class.

what should i do?

thanks in advance...