ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Clinton Begin <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: stored procedure in iBatis 3
Date Wed, 06 Jan 2010 17:42:01 GMT
Yes, stored procs are mapped exactly like every other statement in iBATIS 3,
but you set the statementType attribute to CALLABLE.

Page 22 discusses this a little (although I agree, not enough).

<insert id="myProc" statementType="CALLABLE">
{your java proc call here - same syntax as JDBC}
</insert>

Parameters can still be set to IN, OUT or INOUT.

We've eliminated the <procedure> element, as it wasn't descriptive enough.

Clinton