ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Larry Meadors <larry.mead...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using iBatis just for generating 'Dynamic SQL'
Date Wed, 09 Dec 2009 13:40:59 GMT
On Tue, Dec 8, 2009 at 11:44 PM, Prem75 <premkumarc@virtusa.com> wrote:
> 2. Does iBatis have a professional support that we can sign up for?

Several of us (Brandon, Nathan, and myself) are full-time contract
developers. I'd love to work with you, and I suspect the others would
as well. That would be a conversation to have off-list, but don't
expect it to come cheap or you will be disappointed. ;-)

> 3. Is there a process through which we can request for a paid new feature in
> iBatis?

We've never tackled that specifically, but I don't see any obvious
roadblocks unless what you're asking for would be a breaking change -
i.e., something that would make existing ibatis users' systems break.

> 4. Is there a way to get the dynamically generated SQL before execution?

Yes, I have done that before with ibatis 2 (not 3 yet), and it was
really pretty simple.

Larry