ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Christopher.Mathru...@sybase.com
Subject Re: Unsupported SQL Type 1111 when passing String to VARCHAR field
Date Wed, 23 Dec 2009 21:11:40 GMT
Its pretty much the same thing, just add your additional parameter
statements comma separated. You can even specify output parameters as
well, to return values from the proc other than a rowset. You can also, if
you would like, specify the parameter name. ASE has no issue with this and
sometimes this makes the code more readable.

<procedure id="someProc" parameterClass="yourClass">
        {call procName (
 #searchUserId,jdbcType=VARCHAR,javaType=java.lang.String,mode=IN#
                ,
#someOtherParam,jdbcType=VARCHAR,javaType=java.lang.String,mode=IN#
                , @SupportLevel =
#namedParam,jdbcType=VARCHAR,javaType=java.lang.String,mode=IN#
                ,
#myOutParam,jdbcType=VARCHAR,javaType=java.lang.String,mode=INOUT#
                )
        }
</procedure>

I hope this helps....