ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Zoran Avtarovski <zo...@sparecreative.com>
Subject Re: IB3 Spring Integration
Date Sun, 06 Dec 2009 22:20:45 GMT
Thanks Christian,

I think it¹s Spring 2.5 that¹s the issue. As is always the case with open
source projects there¹s a small period where there¹s a void due to differing
release schedules. From what I hear and see I think there¹s enough people
working with ibatis that there¹ll be enough developers using or wanting to
use IB3 with Spring 3 that there¹ll be no shortage of resources available.

Thanks again for the link.

Z.