ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Guy Rouillier <guyr-...@burntmail.com>
Subject Re: Beta 6 Oracle Invalid column type: getCLOB not implemented
Date Sat, 12 Dec 2009 05:10:19 GMT
I've posted an update to Jira issue IBATIS-712.  I can get this to fail
repeatedly with a simple command line program, on either Windows or
Linux, with either JDK 5 or JDK 6 and any Oracle driver appropriate for
the JDK version.  We are using Oracle 10g 10.0.2.0.3.

Please let me know what else I can do to assist in debugging this.  This
is an obvious showstopper for us to deploy our app with iBATIS.

Thanks.

Guy Rouillier