ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Kai Grabfelder <nos...@kaigrabfelder.de>
Subject Re: IB3 Spring Integration
Date Thu, 03 Dec 2009 20:49:16 GMT
Thanks for sharing this. Once iBATIS 3 is GA I'm pretty sure springsource will pick this up.
So as soon as
iBATIS 3 is out of beta feel free to open a jira ticket on the spring jira (you could even
do it right now,
but I'm not sure if spring wants to include integration code with iBATIS 3 beeing beta).

Regards

Kai

--- Original Nachricht ---
Absender: Poitras Christian
Datum: 02.12.2009 16:05
> Hi Zoran,
>
> I've programmed such an integration for Spring and posted it on the list some time ago.
You could find it on some archived iBATIS message board, but it may be difficult.
> I've added a page to iBATIS wiki
> http://opensource.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/IBATIS/Spring+integration+with+iBATIS+3
> Is there a better place to put the page? I'm not sure where to put the page and a link
to it...

> I think that Spring should program some integration themselves since it would be more
reliable. I've programmed mine based on Spring's 2.5 integration with iBATIS 2 and the code
may be outdated for Spring 3.

> Christian

look and it's doesn't look like a trivial matter to migrate the code from 2 to 3.

> I notice that spring 3.1 has plans for IB3 support but that's still a way off. Ideally
some level of support for 2.5 would be great