ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From crmanoj <manojrathi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Search for character '_', '%' wildcard characters using ibatis
Date Tue, 22 Dec 2009 10:11:25 GMT

Hi, Thanks for the reply.
I tried the same way with ibatis. I'm getting error(SQL Exception).

Here is the error,

 java.sql.SQLException: ORA-00933: SQL command not properly ended

	at
oracle.jdbc.driver.DatabaseError.throwSqlException(DatabaseError.java:112)
	at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIoer.processError(T4CTTIoer.java:331)
	at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIoer.processError(T4CTTIoer.java:288)
	at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4C8Oall.receive(T4C8Oall.java:743)
	at
oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CPreparedStatement.doOall8(T4CPreparedStatement.java:216)
	at
oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CPreparedStatement.executeForDescribe(T4CPreparedStatement.java:799)
	at
oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleStatement.executeMaybeDescribe(OracleStatement.java:1038)
	at
oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CPreparedStatement.executeMaybeDescribe(T4CPreparedStatement.java:839)
	at
oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleStatement.doExecuteWithTimeout(OracleStatement.java:1133)
	at
oracle.jdbc.driver.OraclePreparedStatement.executeInternal(OraclePreparedStatement.java:3285)
	at
oracle.jdbc.driver.OraclePreparedStatement.execute(OraclePreparedStatement.java:3390)
	at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.execution.SqlExecutor.executeQuery(SqlExecutor.java:185)
	at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.mapping.statement.MappedStatement.sqlExecuteQuery(MappedStatement.java:221)
	at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.mapping.statement.MappedStatement.executeQueryWithCallback(MappedStatement.java:189)
	... 7 more

Please help me with this..

Manoj