ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Chris Olsen <chrisbryanol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ibatis 3 Annotaion - Get # Rows updated
Date Thu, 10 Dec 2009 23:04:06 GMT

Guy,
  Got it figured out.  We are using the Annotations not XML, but that did
not really matter.
In the prototype for the updateScript I had void instead of int,  stupid but
now I know!.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!!

    @Update("UPDATE script SET path = #{path, jdbcType=VARCHAR}"
            + ", description = #{description, jdbcType=VARCHAR}"
            + ", cwd = #{cwd, jdbcType=VARCHAR}"
            + ", env_id = #{envId, jdbcType=VARCHAR}"
            + " WHERE id = #{id, jdbcType=VARCHAR}"
    )
    void updateScript(Script log)