ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Prem75 <premkum...@virtusa.com>
Subject Re: Using iBatis just for generating 'Dynamic SQL'
Date Wed, 09 Dec 2009 09:42:26 GMT

Thanks Mario for the response. We have used spring jdbc template earlier, but
as far as I know it doesn't support generating SQL dynamically based on
parameters. E.g. think of a complex report where the entire 'where clause'
for it is build based on the user inputs. Another reason why we want to
stick with iBatis is architecturally we don't want to deviate from what
existing Reference Architecture.