ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "jonte.eriksson" <jonte.eriks...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: choose and otherwise
Date Wed, 02 Dec 2009 14:54:15 GMT

My example was wrong in the test expression.

The test expression should not include the #{prop} syntax, just "prop".
Actually I did manage to get it right in other places.

But I still got some issues when using a single parameter, like boolean.
What do I write in the test expression to test that value?
<if test="id"> does not match when the parameter is set to true.

Cheers,
Jonas