ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Clinton Begin <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to create tables for unit tests
Date Thu, 10 Dec 2009 20:47:24 GMT
Check out the iBATIS 3 unit tests, or JPetStore 5 (which is still an iBATIS
2 implementation, but irrelevant to this topic).  They all demonstrate ways
of creating DB schemas for unit testing.

That said, it's not an official feature of iBATIS.  It is just one of many
approaches (some people use Ant tasks to do this etc.)

Clinton