ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Clinton Begin <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IB3 Spring Integration
Date Wed, 02 Dec 2009 16:08:29 GMT
If you like, you can attach it to a JIRA ticket (Feature Request) and we'll
just leave it open.  At some point I want to find a better solution for
community driven extensions... maybe a SourceForge project or something.
Apache doesn't have a very good facility for this kind of thing.

Cheers,
Clinton