ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Fernando Rengifo <freng...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: iBATIS 2.3.4 issues closing connections
Date Thu, 19 Nov 2009 20:33:20 GMT
Hi Jeff,

Thank you very much for your time answering this question.

Mine looks as follows:

<transactionManager type="EXTERNAL">
  <property name="SetAutoCommitAllowed" value="false"/>
  <dataSource type="JNDI">
    <property name="DataSource" value="java:comp/env/jdbc/myapp"/>
  </dataSource>
</transactionManager>

Any ideas?

So, if I enable the commitRequired="true" do I have to use
startTransaction(), commitTransaction() and endTransaction() at any single
SQL?

Thank you again.

  -Fernando Rengifo.