ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Jeff Butler <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: separate package for ...Example classes
Date Tue, 17 Nov 2009 21:25:50 GMT
You can change the example package with a plugin.  The sample plugin
"RenameExampleClassPlugin" shows the technique (you should do it in
the "initialized" method of a plugin).

You can add <property> elements to <table> to specify table specific
properties.  These properties can be accessed in a plugin
(IntrospectedTable.getTableConfigurationProperty(String), or
IntrospectedTable.getTableConfiguration().getProperties()).

Jeff Butler

2009/11/17 Tomáš Procházka <t.prochazka@centrum.cz>:

> Hi.
>
> It's possible change package where ...Example classes will be generated?
> This will be great optional parameter for <javaModelGenerator> element.
> I need put them to another package, because I developing ExtGWT application and model
class are part of public API which will be compiled to JavaScript and Example classes doesn't.
> I already write plugin which can generate model classes like extension of BaseModel class
for ExtGWT library

> And second question. It's possible add per table configuration to <table> element
which will be accessible in plugins? I wont plugin which will be automatically generate constructor
with fields which I choose.