ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Jeff Butler <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ibator and enum colum type
Date Thu, 12 Nov 2009 23:01:08 GMT
Enum is not a standard JDBC type, so Ibator won't know what to do with it.

However, I just did a quick test and it works fine if you configure it
correctly.  Steps:

1. You will need to define the corresponding Java enum yourself (foo.bar.MyEnum)

2. Then do a column override in the Ibator configuration:

  <columnOverride column="someColumn" javaType="foo.bar.MyEnum"/>

This works as expected.  I've checked in a new test to prove it for the future.

Jeff Butler

2009/11/12 Tomáš Procházka <t.prochazka@centrum.cz>:

> Another issue that I found in ibator is that he doesn't support Enum type when database
has enum column. It generate pojo object as String for this field :-(