ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Jeff Butler <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ibator for ibatis 3
Date Thu, 05 Nov 2009 15:44:48 GMT
Ibator for ibatis3 has been *almost* ready for some time now.  I'll
try to get it finished and checked in to SVN this weekend.

Jeff Butler

On Thu, Nov 5, 2009 at 1:17 AM, Zach Visagie <zachv@ipay.co.za> wrote:
> Hi
>
> My comment: I have had a first look at ibatis 3 and I like it a lot. Even though annotations
might not have lived up to the expected promise, we certainly have some use cases for which
they are going to be very handy. Thanks for the good work guys! (I can soon retire my custom
auto generated keys hack for ibatis 2)

> My question: We have a new project we will be working on for the next 5-7 months and
I want to start using ibatis 3 and ibator. Is there any ibator code for ibatis 3 in svn that
can be checked out or any binaries for a current version of ibator that supports ibatis 3?