ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "masonkante@libero.it" <masonka...@libero.it>
Subject Error updating database. Cause: org.apache.ibatis.executor.ExecutorException: Executor was closed.
Date Tue, 24 Nov 2009 23:11:25 GMT
Hi,

I have a problem when I try to insert into table e new line.
Ibatis
(version 3, beta 5)  report the error message:

Error updating database.
Cause: org.apache.ibatis.executor.ExecutorException: Executor was closed.

the
insert clause used is:
        insert into user (usr,pwd,role,dsc,sts)

values (#{username},#{password},#{role},#{description},#{status})

What's
strange is that the delete function and the update one work fine.

Could you
give me some advice about the origin of the problem?

Thanks.