ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Vinaya Tirikkovalluru" <vinaya.tirikkovall...@converge.com>
Subject RE: New Connecions each time???
Date Fri, 06 Nov 2009 18:47:18 GMT
I have looked more closely at this.
In the DAOs, I tried to print the sqlmapclient
That was the same object for all the DAOs and all sessions.
I could not get the Connection id to get printed, as the
getCurrentConnection was null

Vinaya

-----Original Message-----
From: Chema [mailto:demablogia@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, November 06, 2009 1:39 PM
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Re: New Connecions each time???

Well, the problem is to know if the next line

[java.sql.Connection] {conn-100159} Connection

means than a new connection is opened or a connection is being used

Regards

This electronic message is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity(ies) named
above and may contain information which is privileged and/or confidential.  If you are not
the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, dissemination
or use of the contents of this message is prohibited.  If you received this message in error,
please notify the sender immediately.