ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Dominik Mähl <emiss...@dsnine.com>
Subject Problem with variable substitution and annotations
Date Mon, 23 Nov 2009 13:45:03 GMT
Hi,

we're currently evaluating iBatis 3 and found a possible bug:

To call a sql function we have to resort to $ (replacement in the query)
instead of parameters (#).

If we do this in xml everything works as expected.

<select id="getIt" parameterType="string" resultType="long">
        select LIB.FUNCTION('${0}') from SYSIBM.SYSDUMMY1
    </select>

If we define this in an annotation like this:
@Select("select LIB.FUNCTION('${0}') from SYSIBM.SYSDUMMY1")

we don't get an error but if we enable debug logging, the executed sql still
contains the ${0} and not the variable value.

Is this a known bug? should I enter it in JIRA, or is it our fault?

--
Dominik Mähl <emissary@dsnine.com>