ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From djeq <dj...@yahoo.com>
Subject ibator plugin in eclipse
Date Wed, 18 Nov 2009 10:50:55 GMT
Hi i'm newbie in ibatis. just start my firs project using ibatis and ibator with Eclipse.
My target is to create model and sqlmap using ibator with field name in "lowercase" (ex. column
user_id in table will be generate model with field user_id not USER_ID or userId).
1. i've try columnRenamingRule but i can't find the right replaceString to generate lowercase
field.
2. i create a plugin and try it in my ibatorConfig.xml, but i get "Unexpected error while
running Ibator. Cannot instantiate object of type com.ibator.plugin.LowerCaseColl"
anybody can help?

this is my ibatorConfig.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<!DOCTYPE ibatorConfiguration PUBLIC "-//Apache Software Foundation//DTD Apache iBATIS
Ibator Configuration 1.0//EN" "http://ibatis.apache.org/dtd/ibator-config_1_0.dtd" >
<ibatorConfiguration >
  <classPathEntry location="/home/djeq/library/mysql-connector.jar" />
  <classPathEntry location="/home/djeq/library/ibator_lowercase.jar" />

  <ibatorContext id="context1" >
    <ibatorPlugin type="com.ibator.plugin.LowerCaseColl" />
    <jdbcConnection driverClass="com.mysql.jdbc.Driver" connectionURL="jdbc:mysql://192.168.1.3/siappassdb"
userId="root" password="root" >

    </jdbcConnection>
    <javaTypeResolver >
      <property name="forceBigDecimals" value="false" />
    </javaTypeResolver>

    <javaModelGenerator targetPackage="com.siappass.ibatis.model" targetProject="passport"
/>
    <sqlMapGenerator targetPackage="com.siappass.ibatis.sqlmap" targetProject="passport"
/>
    <daoGenerator targetPackage="com.siappass.ibatis.dao" targetProject="passport" type="GENERIC-SI"
/>

     <property name="useActualColumnNames" value="true"/>
     <!--  <columnRenamingRule searchString="." replaceString="\\L" />  -->

  </ibatorContext>
</ibatorConfiguration>