ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Byron Tymvios <by...@scube.co.za>
Subject Re: Collection with composite key in XML mapping
Date Thu, 12 Nov 2009 18:17:11 GMT
I have downloaded the latest trunk of iBatis 3 from SVN and did some
debugging. It appears as if the composite key notation
"#{param1=col1,param2=col2}" is never passed when building the
ResultMapping. This results in the composite key only being treated as a
regular column. The composites List in ResultMapping is only ever
initialized to a new ArrayList but never populated with anything
meaningful. Then when applying the results from the ResultSet the
isComposite() method always returns false and so the nested select is
never executed.

What is the process to follow to have this corrected?

Regards
  Byron