ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Guy Rouillier <guyr-...@burntmail.com>
Subject Re: Broken pipe and how to recycle dead connections
Date Sun, 08 Nov 2009 03:26:36 GMT
deligeli wrote:
> hi
>
> i get it for:
>
> SEVERE: Servlet.service() for servlet default threw exception
> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: POOLED
> 	at
> org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1387)
> 	at
> org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1233)
> 	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(Unknown Source)
> 	at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
> 	at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)
> 	at com.ibatis.common.resources.Resources.classForName(Resources.java:267)
> 	at com.ibatis.common.resources.Resources.instantiate(Resources.java:283)
> 	at
> com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.builder.xml.SqlMapConfigParser$9.process(SqlMapConfigParser.java:218)
> 	at
> com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletParser.processNodelet(NodeletParser.java:121)
>
> in what JAR does the POOLED class appear?

I started with iBatis 3.  But looking in the JAR file for 2.3.4 (and for
  3, BTW) there is no class named "POOLED".  Comparing the iBatis 3 PDF
to the iBatis 2 sample, configuration of the dataSource appears to be
similar.  If so, "POOLED" is a dataSource type, not a class.  Show your
XML configuration for your dataSource and someone may be able to help.

> Guy Rouillier-2 wrote:
>> Ron H wrote:
>>> hi
>>>
>>> i am using ibatis2
>>>
>>> and get classnotfound error
>>>
>>> how can i deal with it?
>> Put the required JAR file containing the missing class into your runtime
>> classpath.
>>
>> --
>> Guy Rouillier

Guy Rouillier