ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Curro <fcopa...@gmail.com>
Subject Help! problems with iBatis in a cluster
Date Tue, 24 Nov 2009 10:56:06 GMT
   Hi,

   We are experimenting performance issues in production so we are trying to
create a cluster with an application that is using iBatis. So far, the first
user request seems to be working, but when we try a second one, we are
getting iBatis exceptions related with the result map.
   We have two machines using a hardware load balancer configured in session
scope. Our first idea was that the second machine was not configured
properly so we stopped that machine, and we still have the same problem.

   Do you know if we have to configure something special in iBatis in order
to work in cluster environments?

   Thanks in advance and best regards,