ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Jeremy Jardin <jeremy.jar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ibatis using my own pool
Date Fri, 27 Nov 2009 10:01:22 GMT

Hi,

I'm sorry I was talking about the JDBC.connectionURL, but maybe it's not a
generic term !

So, this is the part of the xml file I'd like to modify :
	<transactionManager type="JDBC">
		<dataSource type="SIMPLE">
			<property name="JDBC.Driver" value="${driver}" />
			<property name="JDBC.ConnectionURL" value="${url}" />
			<property name="JDBC.Username" value="${username}" />
			<property name="JDBC.Password" value="${password}" />
			<property name="JDBC.DefaultAutoCommit" value="true" />
		</dataSource>
	</transactionManager>

I did not find explicits docs about that datasource.
I know that I could access another pool via JNDI, but my pool is an apache
common pool,
accessed by an URL.

Thx,

Jeremy