ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From patrickos <tiernanos...@gmail.com>
Subject NoSuchMethodError in iBatis with applet
Date Wed, 25 Nov 2009 23:07:51 GMT

Hello

I was wondering could anyone please help me. I made a Java applet using
iBatis for database operations. It works perfectly in Eclipse but when I
embed the applet in a JSP page, I get an iBatis error:

Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-2" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
com.ibatis.common.beans.ClassInfo.setCacheEnabled(Z)V
	at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.config.SqlMapConfiguration.setClassInfoCacheEnabled(SqlMapConfiguration.java:59)
	at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.builder.xml.SqlMapConfigParser$3.process(SqlMapConfigParser.java:96)
	at
com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletParser.processNodelet(NodeletParser.java:112)
	at com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletParser.process(NodeletParser.java:75)

etc

Could anyone please tell me what might cause this? It seems to fail when
upon reaching the SQLMapConfig file. Thank you very much for any help.

P.