ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From sungk <gamini.sune...@gmail.com>
Subject Stored Procudure call with resultClass="java.util.HashMap"
Date Fri, 13 Nov 2009 22:15:13 GMT

Hi

I am trying to use ibatis to make a stored procedure call as below:
<procedure id="get_products" resultClass="java.util.HashMap"
remapResults="true">
	{call sel_products('ALL')}
</procedure>

And my java code is:
List<Map> results = getSqlMapClientTemplate().queryForList("get_products");

However this jsut hangs and does not return back.
Turning the sql log, looks like the procedure has been called and got the
resultset back.

However this works if I change to:

<resultMap id="productresults" class="java.util.HashMap">
	  <result property="product_id" column="PRODUCT_ID"/>
</resultMap>

<procedure id="get_products" resultMap="productresults">
	{call sel_products('ALL')}
</procedure>

Also a plain select with resultClass works as well.

I am using version 2.3.4.726

Wondering if I am doing something wrong here for the procedure call with
resultClass
-Sungk