ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From btymvios <by...@scube.co.za>
Subject Re: Collection with composite key in XML mapping
Date Tue, 10 Nov 2009 18:15:28 GMT

Hi All,

Please if possible could someone assist me, I have been banging my head on
this problem for near a week now and this is holding my project up
seriously. I have tried everything I can think of and everything I can find.
As soon as I include the composite key mapping of
column=”{prop1=col1,prop2=col2}” in my xml mapping files the nested select
is never executed and no error is reported/thrown. Am I doing something
wrong in my mappings?

I have also included the #{id, javaType=int, jdbcType=Numeric} but also with
no luck.

Kind Regards
  Byron