ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From camelContext <praveen.krish...@citrix.com>
Subject Custom path for drivers
Date Fri, 06 Nov 2009 02:40:10 GMT

Hi All,

I am using iBATIS tool for running all my DB migrations. As of now, the
script mandates that i have all the driver jar files, inside a drivers
folder in my root folder
i.e

ROOT

   -- scripts

   -- environments

   -- drivers

           -- ojdbc.jar .....

I have multiple services which use the iBATIS tool and all my services need
the same drivers. It will be redundant to have the same files copied in n
number of locations. I would like to know if there is a way to custom
configure the driver path, so that the tool can load all the drivers from a
central location?

I did modify the BaseCommand to cater to this need. I have attached the code
review with this post. If this feature is already existing, please do let me
know how to use the same. Else, i would suggest that my code be reviewed and
let me know if i can submit the patch.
http://old.nabble.com/file/p26225652/custom-driver-ibatis-3.patch
custom-driver-ibatis-3.patch