ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Zach Visagie <za...@ipay.co.za>
Subject Re: Ibator for ibatis 3
Date Fri, 06 Nov 2009 05:41:24 GMT
On Thu, 5 Nov 2009 09:44:48 -0600
Jeff Butler <jeffgbutler@gmail.com> wrote:

> Ibator for ibatis3 has been *almost* ready for some time now.  I'll

:)

> try to get it finished and checked in to SVN this weekend.

Cool, thanks! In terms of our context as I described below, getting even a buggy beta version
is ok for our use...

> Jeff Butler
>

> On Thu, Nov 5, 2009 at 1:17 AM, Zach Visagie <zachv@ipay.co.za> wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > My comment: I have had a first look at ibatis 3 and I like it a lot. Even though
annotations might not have lived up to the expected promise, we certainly have some use cases
for which they are going to be very handy. Thanks for the good work guys! (I can soon retire
my custom auto generated keys hack for ibatis 2)

> > My question: We have a new project we will be working on for the next 5-7 months
and I want to start using ibatis 3 and ibator. Is there any ibator code for ibatis 3 in svn
that can be checked out or any binaries for a current version of ibator that supports ibatis
3?