ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Zach Visagie <za...@ipay.co.za>
Subject Ibator for ibatis 3
Date Thu, 05 Nov 2009 07:17:50 GMT
Hi

My comment: I have had a first look at ibatis 3 and I like it a lot. Even though annotations
might not have lived up to the expected promise, we certainly have some use cases for which
they are going to be very handy. Thanks for the good work guys! (I can soon retire my custom
auto generated keys hack for ibatis 2)

My question: We have a new project we will be working on for the next 5-7 months and I want
to start using ibatis 3 and ibator. Is there any ibator code for ibatis 3 in svn that can
be checked out or any binaries for a current version of ibator that supports ibatis 3?

thanks
Zach